lologold.png

photography & film

Magickal | Soulful Businesses | Branding | Intimate | Couples

Newcastle, NSW Australia

andy & Tara

Owners of Starry Eyed & Spellbound

Oh Hey!

We are Andy & Tara, photography and videography duo & married couple, creatively collaborating together to bring to the world ever-lasting memories.

Since birthing Starry Eyed & Spellbound in 2017, we have broaden our horizons, expanded our passions and fine tuned our niche; Intimate, Alternative & Soulful Art.

When we aren't chasing sunsets for that perfect golden glow, you can find Andy on the ice, shooting pucks with his NIHL team or going on very important coffee runs with our Puppy 'Tsuki', and Tara delving deep in to her Evidential Psychic, Medium & Healing work or at computer supporting entrepreneurs dreams with her Web Design & Intuitive Business Services.

1.png
2.png
3.png
Credit Wolf & Wildflower Photography.png

business & branding

Photography & Film

We believe that no matter whether you're starting up a new side hustle or you are a thriving Entrepreneur, your business branding should be the perfect blueprint and representation of YOU. The essence of you, your passionate soul and the love that goes deep into your company should be shared with your potential and existing clients, to perfectly understand your philosophy, your story and your services.

During a photo shoot with Starry Eyed & Spellbound, you can expect to be taken through a short grounding ceremony to settle any pre-session nerves, lots of giggles and the biggest Hype Girl support (Tara) to get you feeling confident and like an absolute professional model in the zone.

All sessions include UNLIMITED & EDITED Digital Photographs for content to last you a life time!

82112499_560304287855229_105803606490139
.jpg
TARRYN-88.jpg
.jpg
.jpg

couples & solo

Photography & Film

Let's get intimate!

Whether you are on a journey to discovering love for self, have an occasion coming up with that special someone or desire to capture true love with your soul mate, we are so ready to get snap happy, up close and personal.

Solo sessions are the perfect way to re-vamp your self confidence, step into the spotlight and remind yourself of just how damn fine you are!

Sessions for both Couple's & Single's are held at Redhead Beach NSW and are perfect for Expecting Parents, Soon To Be Wed's and literally any reason you could think of.

XMAS-127.jpg
116710665_687778898441100_72279566229608
.jpg
XMAS-7.jpg
82422377_562377297647928_8573389914119340032_o.jpg
Reviews.png
2.png
4.png
lologold.png

Newcastle | Hunter Valley | Port Stephens

PH: 0431 715 162

Email: hello@starryeyedandspellbound.com

Website: www.starryeyedandspellbound.com

1.png
2.png
3.png

Check out our other services!

Magickal Media

INTUITIVE DESIGNS | WEBSITE DESIGN | BUSNIESS BRANDING | WIX & CANVA TRAINING

www.magickalmedia.com

www.facebook.com/magickalmedia

www.instagram.com/magickalmedia

Tara Sawyer - Evidential Psychic, Medium & Healer

EVIDENTIAL PSYCHIC ENERGY HEALING SESSIONS

www.tarasawyer.com.au/healer

www.facebook.com/hellotarasawyer

www.instagram.com/hellotarasawyer

Starry Eyed & Spellbound - Terms & Conditions

- No refunds are given in the case of client cancellation

- Credit for services is offered in the case of client rescheduled session (see terms below)

- Rescheduled sessions within 14 days of scheduled booking will incur a 25% fee of the total cost of services. The remaining 75% is offered as credit for services

- Rescheduled sessions made before 14 days prior to the scheduled booking will receive a full 100% credit for services

- Credit for services must be used for all Starry Eyed & Spellbound services within 60 days

- Requests for Re-touching & Specific Editing must be submitted for consideration before booking & payment

- The Style and Editing of Photographs and Film is creatively decided by Starry Eyed & Spellbound

- All delivered products are final 

- RAW Photographs are not included with any service

- Photographs and Film may be shared on social media and used for marketing purposes

- For outdoor bookings, wet weather will result in rescheduling the booking to the next closest available date. Please note that the camera equipment will not be used in the rain

1-103.jpg